Thursday, October 6, 2016

Just a Theory: A short journey to Lookin In (PART II)


Brief recap:
A number of years ago, a band was created by accident.  When I say accident, I just mean that there was never any intention to form a band.  A group of guys got together to perform at a show and then things happened where we found ourselves in a band.  It's a bit of a long story, and in one of our videos, I explain the whole thing.  One of these days I'll post that video, but on to where we are now.


So we recently got back together to see if we could shake off enough rust to hit the studio and record one of our tunes.
I'll just say this.  Practice went incredible, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if all we needed were a few practices to be performance ready.

When we got into the studio, a few of us decided to jump on the drums.  I tend to do that any time I see drums.  At one time in my life I got to be a pretty decent drummer, but that was a long time ago.  In fact, there's a dirty little secret in Just a Theory, that can't be shared, because it would probably result in the beating of one member by another.

In any event, here's a short clip of Just A Theory's other "drummers."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jMpSHpO4M8

No comments:

Post a Comment